ISPS Solution Inc.
Marine Security Advice and Services
This section contains a non-exhaustive list of reference documents in the field of marine security which can be useful to you.
The shaped dots indicate the titles of documents sold by different suppliers, while the blue colored titles with a direct link refer to the original documents available free of charge on the website of the entity responsible for its content management.
- IMO Model course 3.21 Port facility security officer
- IMO Model course 3.25 Security awareness training for all port facility personnel
- ISO 20858 Maritime Port facility assessments and security plan development
- ISO 19 011 Internal verification (audit)
- The ISPS Code and the SOLAS Convention
- Z 731-03, Planning for emergency measures and interventions
- Emergency and Continuity Management Program
Marine Transportation Security Regulations (SOR/2004-144)
Domestic Ferries Security Regulations (SOR/2009-321)
Transport Canada Marine Security Operations Bulletins
International Maritime Organization (IMO) circulars
Canada Marine Act Part 1 - Canada Port Autorities
Port Authorities Operations Regulations (SOR/2000-55)
Canada Marine Act Part 2 - Public ports
Public Ports and Public Port Facilities Regulations (SOR/2001-154)
Canada Shipping Act, 2001 (S.C. 2001, c. 26)
ISPS Code ISSA Guidelines Aug 2016
Guide to Maritime Security and the ISPS Code-2021
Warning: ISPS Solutions Inc. is not responsible for the content or reliability of any website linked from its site and cannot assume liability for any damage or loss arising from reliance on such websites. The links to third party information should not be considered an endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work at all times and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.